Students are expected to be neat and tidy in appearance at all times and to wear the uniform in a manner befitting their pride in the College.
Where temporary difficulties exist, parents are asked to advise the school, by note, of the problem. A uniform pass must be obtained from the Deans’ Office prior to going to class. Otherwise, students are to be in correct uniform, worn neatly and correctly at all times.
The Liston uniform is only available from:
Elizabeth Michael School Wear Shop, 4 Bond Street, Grey Lynn: 09 358 1680.
Uniform - what students should be wearing:
- Year 12 & 13 Uniform: White short sleeved shirt and long black trousers
- Year 7 to 11 Uniform: Maroon shirt, black shorts
- Year 11: Students may wear long black trousers
- Jersey: Maroon with yellow and black band and school crest
- Socks: Black with maroon and gold band
- School Jacket: Black jacket with school crest (Optional)
- School Winter Coat: Black with school crest (Optional)
- Cap / Bucket Hat: Black with school Crest (optional)
- School Scarf: Available through the school office
Uniform Price List as at Nov. 2022
Shoes: Black polished leather school shoes (must have a heel, not skate or sports shoes).
Sandals: Plain black or brown sandals (with an ankle strap) may be worn in the summer (with shorts and without socks).
Uniform as supplied / requested by coaches / managers
Points to Note
- Prefects, Choir and members of college “first teams” must purchase a school tie for formal occasions.
- Where a white long sleeved shirt is worn, a school tie must also be worn
- Every article of clothing and personal property should be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
- T shirts are not to be worn and singlets are not to show.
- Non school regulation caps must not be worn while a student is in school uniform.
- Jeans of any type are unacceptable.
- If you are in doubt about a particular item of clothing, please check it out with the school office.