Our school Management has made the decision to cancel upcoming events that involve community gatherings until the end of May, following Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health guidelines.
Our students, staff and families’ health and wellbeing are paramount.
The Ministry guidelines indicate that all core educational activities should go ahead as usual -while minimising any unnecessary large group contact.
This means that:
- Monday Masses will cease until the end of May.
- Assemblies and Levels Meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- Colour Blast - cancelled.
- Open Evening - cancelled.
- Music/Autumn Concert - postponed.
- Parent-Teacher Interviews - cancelled.
- Easter Liturgies - cancelled.
- Pompallier Shield Competition - cancelled.
- Liston Day - cancelled.
- Mother-Son High Tea - cancelled.
I thank you for your ongoing support. You will be informed of any further updates as they arise.