Last Wednesday the Government announced changes to the Covid Protection Framework.
With 3 weeks remaining this term, and to avoid any confusion, we will retain the Health and Safety protocols we already have in place, for the remainder of this term.
· Mandatory mask use including on school buses / public transport
· Basic hygiene practices to be followed
· Ventilation protocols in place
· Hard surfaces being regularly sanitised
· Hand sanitising protocols
· Physical distancing in classrooms
· Assemblies of large groups of students will be held outdoors with physical distancing
· Sport, Music and Cultural activities can take place, under revised protocols
Our Health and Safety Protocols will be reviewed again prior to Term 2 starting.
Message from The NZ Catholic Bishops
Catholic bishops welcome Covid restrictions easing in time for Easter
The Catholic bishops of Aotearoa New Zealand are relieved that the use of vaccine passes is ending and restricted numbers of people allowed at Mass eased in time for Easter.
The full message can be read here: