Auckland Transport Edwards Ave road safety improvements : Construction starts Monday 24 May 2021
Proposed changes include:
• New raised zebra crossing outside Liston College back gate and three new speed bumps
to lower driver’s speeds.
• New broken yellow lines markings (no stopping at all times) to improve safety of the crossing
• Similar to the work completed on Rathgar Road
Why are we doing it?
• Improve pedestrian safety and encourage walking to and from school in your
• This is a Henderson-Massey Local Board Transport project
• The safety works are part of the Henderson North Home Zone and School Zone
• Residential and school community speed zones are to keep tamariki safe
Please consider alternative drop off and pickup points away from school gates or later
pickup times. This project is expected to take 5 weeks.
Thank you for your patience.
For more information go to www.AT.govt.nz/projects-roadworks/henderson-road-safety-improvements