Below is important information you need to know.
With the Government’s announcement that Auckland will remain at Alert Level 3 for the start of Term 4 (18 October), the school will be open for supervision of sons of essential workers who can’t be supervised at home by an appropriate person.
Distance learning will continue to be provided for all students who are off-site including those required to self-isolate and those individuals who health authorities have asked to stay away while waiting for a test result.
Is your son attending school at Alert Level 3?
Information for Parents:
- School days: 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Strict Hygiene and social distancing measures will be in place
- Contact tracing measures will be in place
- Parents are asked not visit the School Office / classroom – phone or email instead
- Drop off and pickup zone: the bus bay at the Edwards Ave exit to school grounds
- Students are not to congregate while on site
- There is mandatory wearing of a face mask by all on site
- If your son shows any sign of being sick, please keep him at home. If he comes to school sick, parents will be called and asked to take their son home
Information for Students:
- On Monday at 9.00am students are to meet in the carpark outside Mr McKenty’ office – remember social distancing at this time
- Students MUST wear a face mask at all times (advisable to have a spare)
- Students will be briefed about hygiene measures and staying in their “bubbles” on their first day
- Students are to bring to school each day, the following:
- own food and drink
- laptop, charged each day and headphones
- laptop charger
- any other materials they need to complete their school work
- Students to remember social distancing at all times
Whilst this is not what we were hoping for, we do need to work within he guidelines as set out by the Government and Ministry of Health. As you have been doing, please continue to follow all the alert level requirements at Alert Level 3. It is the best tool we have to keep our whānau and community safe.