Parents and caregivers are invited to be part of a transformative event that concerns the well-being of our most cherished assets – our children . Join us at the "VapeAware" Illuminating the Future, Safeguarding Our Generation" on 22 August 7pm .
GOING UP IN A PUFF of VAPE is what's happening to our youths brain health.
Hosted at Huapai District Primary Kumeu on 22 August Tuesday 7pm.
Koha welcome towards the school's resources.
The session will cover:
- Vapes and vape liquids
- Freebase nicotine v. nicotine salts
- Impact of vaping
- Legislation for e-cigarettes and vape products
- How vapes can be sold in NZ
- The youth vaping epidemic
- Marketing of vapes and the influence of big tobacco
- Mental Health and Wellbeing the spike up!