The Board of Trustees and Senior Leadership team have been working on our strategic vision and plan to take us through to 2027. This is almost complete.
Some key information on Liston's Strategic Plan:
Why is it important?
- To ensure clarity, purpose and focus in the governance and leadership of the school.
How is it created?
- An external consultant held a full days seminar with the Board of Trustees and Senior Leadership Team last weekend after analysing key data points from parent representatives, staff survey and student voice (through a Liston Man values survey last year).
What is unique about our plan?
- A clear theme has emerged: To ensure Liston’s Men “realise” their potential. (
- Please note that “realise” in this sense is a verb. The plan will involve up to 15 key strategic projects to be completed within the next 3 years.
When will it be ready to implement?
- We aim to present the strategic overview and key priority projects to the community within the next 1-2 months once the plan has completed its last stages.
- All of our boys who represented the school in the Polyfest celebration last week from our Samoan and Tongan groups.
- Special congratulations to our Tongan group who received first place in the “Mako” category!
- Ben Sullivan on qualifying for the Auckland Swim Championships.
- The Year 10 boys who show leadership potential who attended the Outdoors Pursuits Centre camp at Great Barrier.