A reminder of key events coming up:
Tuesday 20 September - $3.00 to wear mufti with all proceeds going towards supporting Mental Health.
Creative Arts Evening
Wednesday 21 September from 5 till 9. Featuring performances from the school’s music, cultural and drama groups, and an exhibition of visual art, media and technology from the student body. Bring your Whanau and friends to celebrate our student’s achievements. Food available for purchase.
Starting Thursday 22 September. The morning examinations and workshops begin at 8:50 am while the afternoon examinations and workshops begin at 1:00pm.
The afternoon sessions that start at 1:00pm and go for 3 hours will finish at 4:00pm. Arrangements for transport may need to be made.
Senior Examination Expectations
- students need to be at the examination venue 30 mins before the examination is due to start.
- School uniform must be worn.
- Students must be clean shaven
- Students must attend all examinations and attend all workshops for their subjects
- Students may bring into the examination their stationary (pens etc.) in a clear plastic bag, calculator, water in a CLEAR see through bottle, and a emergency pack that can contain - in a clear plastic bag - their wallet, cellphone (turned off) and other valuables.
- Watches cannot be worn in the examination room
- Cellphones cannot be brought in unless they are in the emergency evacuation pack and turned off.
Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Day Public Holiday
Monday 26 September. The school will be closed on this day.
Old Boys’ Sports Afternoon
Friday 30 September we will be hosting our annual Old Boys Sports Day. This is an annual event where we have Old Boys up against Liston College students in three sports:
This is fun day for everyone involved!
Last day term 3 – Friday 30 September
First day term 4 – Monday 17 October